As a prospective self-publisher you have lots of choices to make! Do you follow the do-it-yourself (DIY) model? How do you choose the right people for your team? Should you go with a one-size fits all company and pay with your royalties?
Here at Self-Publishing Services, LLC, we believe that each person needs to take their own walk down the self-publishing road. That’s why our services aren’t bundled, and we don’t want your royalties, but we do believe the DIY model will not be your best choice.
With our services, you will:
- Save time
- Have an easier time creating your book
- Create a professional product
- Position yourself to get the greatest amount of sales
while still maintaining control over your book.
6 Steps to Self-Publishing
- Write the best book you can. Having problems conceptualizing or finishing your book? Consider our coaching or editing services to help you complete the project.
- Have your book professionally edited. Why? Readers hate poorly edited books. They will let you know. Publicly. We offer several types of editing services.
- Get a stand-out cover design that accurately reflects your book. Covers are a significant factor in a buyer’s choice. The better your cover, the more a buyer will be attracted. We have three levels of cover design you can choose from.
- Attend to the book production process. This includes getting an ISBN (if necessary) and protecting your book with a copyright. It also means getting your book ready by formatting it properly for the various distributors like Amazon, Smashwords, Create Space, etc. This process can be a time suck, but we can help you do with the ISBN number, copyright, and formatting.
- Upload the book to the distributors. This is the final step to make your book live. Many times the process is easy, but there are times nothing seems to work. We can help you upload your book to Amazon, Smashwords, Create Space, and more.
- Market your book. Whether you’re publishing with a small press, big six publisher, or self-publishing, getting the word out about your book requires your effort. Don’t know where to start? Consider working with our marketing consultants to make a bigger impact!
There you have it! We look forward to working with you!